How To Change PLR Videos Into eBooks.
In this PLR Videos into eBooks tutorial, I want you to see how easy it is to re-purpose your private label rights videos into an eBook that you can then market in many different ways.
1. Get the transcripts from the audio portion of the video
2. Gather images to be used in the eBook
3. Edit the transcripts so they make sense in an eBook
4. (optional) Find an eBook template that will add a layer of uniqueness & professionalism
5. Combine the text & images then other elements of a professional eBook like table of contents
6. Format if needed and then publish as secured PDF eBook
The main ingredient to our new eBook is the private label rights video package. Within that package you may have several items in addition to the actual videos. Items like graphics, PowerPoint slides, mp3 audios and even transcripts of the audio portion of the videos.
You should create or have created for you, new graphics for whatever product you will be creating from your private label rights video product. But the main item you should have for creating an eBook from your PLR videos is the transcripts from the audio portion of the video.
If the transcripts you have been working on are in a text document (.txt) then you will now need to open either Microsoft Word or my preference, OpenOffice Writer.
Add the images to the proper areas of your eBook document. I suggest adding a table of contents to help your readers navigate the eBook and to make them clickable. Making a table of contents and to have the Chapters/page numbers hyperlinked is optional but I believe this little extra step will help with Customer loyalty which may turn into repeat Customers. Cha Ching!
Now all you need to do is export your document into a secured PDF eBook and you are ready to go.