Just letting you know that in about 4 hours time, Zapable will increase from $39/month or $297/year to $97 a month and $997 a year.
By joining now at the grandfathered rates you NEVER will pay higher. You are locked in at the low rates forever:
They’ve also answered some of most common question answered below:
Q1:Does the limit of 50 new apps mean 50 new apps per month?
Yes 50 new per month so you get 600 per year. If you export the app as both android or IOS that is only counted once
Q2: Can we give clients a white label ‘push button notification area’ so they can send messages themselves?
Absolutely yes. You give your client their own unique link and password. You could charge them a monthly fee for this and disable if they stop paying. You set the pricing.
Q3: Are there any extra fees for submitting apps to app stores?
These are the fees payable directly by the stores. Nothing to do with Zapable
For Google play its $25 for as many Android apps as you want. Lifetime fee
Apple is $99 again for as many apps as you want. Yearly fee
Android has 76.6% of market share so you can start with it if you don?t wish to use IOS.
Q4: Will the Zapable team support us after purchase?
These guys have developed Zapable for two years. They have 3 full time help desk staff and multiple developers. They are here for the long haul. With access to the Zapable membership you get
– Forum Access – Over 2500 active members and 1423 posts made in the opening six days
– Access to the Zapable Academy with over 50 training videos
– Support Desk
– Weekly and Bi Weekly Training webinars and weekly Google
Over 2500 people are now Zapable Members and the amazing reviews are coming in daily…
SUCCESS STORIES 6 DAYS FROM LAUNCH
– One client is about to secure a $20,000 contract for building 20 apps for a big bar’ restaurant chain
– Another one has sold 2 apps for $1000
– Another and secured a contract for building apps for his local sheriff department.
…And tons more all being shared in the forum.
Heard enough and want to join? Get in before the deadline in 4 hours: